"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The general manager will sometimes send a personal response, she said.
- This is a blog post and meant to be a personal response.
- It took four days to get a personal response by e-mail.
- And I think there you just have very simple personal intellectual responses to the last few years.
- A result is a much more intense and personal response from the audience.
- All wrote personal responses to what they thought upon hearing that these were Pearl's last words.
- "And I had an extraordinary personal response to it," he said.
- In the end, it all comes down to one's personal response to the contemporary arts scene.
- As the editor responsible for the difficult decision to publish that story, I'd like to offer a personal response.
- Encourage students to think about their personal response to the source.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.