"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The use of chemotherapy has produced objective responses and small improvement in survival for patients with metastatic disease.
- A government official said the channel was launched to provide an "objective response" to international media reports about Burma.
- Another case series that was published in 1953 included 44 cancer patients and found no evidence of objective response that could be attributed to laetrile.
- Missions "rhetorically create the sense of an objective response."
- The main goal of confirmation of objective response is to avoid overestimating the response rate observed.
- Cure is rarely, if ever, possible, but striking subjective or objective responses to treatment occur in most patients.
- Interferon-alpha has approximately a 15% objective response rate in appropriately selected individuals.
- Naturally, personal associations impinge; there's no such thing as an objective response to art.
- Chemotherapy has been reported to produce occasional objective responses, usually of short duration.
- Not only were objective responses observed after 60 days, but a decrease in levels of circulating endothelial cells was also found.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.