"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The recipient can also send a recorded response back to the caller, or forward the message to someone else.
- This cry to heaven drew no recorded response.
- You can even respond to e-mails without having to type by using the VoiceReply feature that sends a recorded response to your recipient.
- While she thought about it she touched his number, got the same recorded response.
- Callers can find themselves bounced from one recorded response to another, unable to break through to a human being, a situation that has been dubbed "voice mail jail."
- Tages' recorded response is "in ancient letters", presumably in the Etruscan language.
- This is the first recorded response and defense against chemical attacks using respirators.
- But his recorded responses to the moments of alleged bigotry are revealing.
- She gave recorded responses to 320 questions.
- The last recorded response was given in 393 AD, when the emperor Theodosius I ordered pagan temples to cease operation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.