"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All people have an instinctual response to potential danger, which is in fact important to the survival of all species.
- The selection of planets for seeding is most likely an instinctual response, done without consciousness.
- Mac explains that she sneaked up behind him and his punch was an instinctual response.
- Liberals may have written the history books, but at the time, the instinctual response of the American people prevailed over the left's theatrics.
- It was his instinctual response to a young songwriting team's idea for a musical set in, of all places, a public urinal.
- All of which implies that we are probably still observing a process that's driven by fluid mechanics, and not some instinctual response to temperature differences.
- But this was a good of instinctual response, and he was swept away by it.
- The limbic system is associated with the instinctual processes, such as "fight or flight" response.
- As you might expect, horses are unexceptional learners, relying heavily on instinctual responses.
- Deprivation," which examines the body's instinctual response to touch.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.