"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I mustered the best neutral response I could think of, and the interview concluded.
- So he fell back on what the humans would call a neutral response, though their use of "neutral" encompassed many gradations of relative partisanship.
- Elmer pines after Rebecca, only to neutral response from her.
- So Roderick contented himself with a neutral response.
- The only neutral response was no response.
- I watched his face, and saw the light in it dim at my neutral response.
- Audi stressed that this would result in a more neutral response in corners, and a more dynamic driving experience.
- Ceramics are valuable clinical materials because they invoke either a neutral or positive biological response in the body.
- (257) According to Ms. Lewinsky, she raised the possibility of hiding the gifts, and the President offered a somewhat neutral response.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.