"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The cleanup drew a dismissive response from Yukio Edano, the government's chief spokesman.
- Content is typically six to eight articles, book reviews, letters from members sometimes accompanied by dismissive responses, and a number of columns.
- His dismissive response to concerns about excessive force by police employing "choke holds."
- In my view it's an awfully dismissive response to the problems of the rest of our democracy.
- "Try out that line on a room full of menopausal-aged women," is Ms. Sheehy's dismissive response.
- They have been offended by what they regard as ownership's dismissive responses to their contract proposals.
- "I would store up the letters and answer them with a dismissive response," he said.
- "I had also wanted to convey the frustration over the dismissive response of some officials when offensive and criminal acts are committed against women."
- In a bitingly dismissive response in February, the court said no.
- But if it did, his dismissive response was the same as saying "No comment."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.