"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However Network still has aspirations into releasing a 3-disc set containing the complete series in the future.
- The group plans to release a comprehensive set of findings in the next two months.
- I could even release a set of binaries, but they wouldn't work.
- At the same news briefing, the police department released a set of tips to members of the public.
- They also refused to release a complete set of plans for the Scharnhorsts.
- Last week the commission released a set of guidelines for assessing import increases.
- Full Moon also released a set of collectible cards with the various characters in the series.
- They have also released one extended play, and a boxed set.
- Fox subsequently released a set of "official" rules for the game.
- The developer has also released the editor used to create the game's scenarios and a set of the development tools.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.