"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Circa mid-2011 the company released a range of innovative Gibson style humbuckers.
- The company has released a broad range of cult movies to disc, but leans toward European (particularly Italian) horror and exploitation.
- In the 1990s he started the Daisyworld label to release a wide range of experimental artists from Japan and the rest of the world.
- The organisation has released a range of fashion accessories with Fenchurch, made entirely from recycled can ring pulls.
- Valve Records is an Australian record label, releasing a wide range of alternative artists both local and international.
- Walita were the first manufacturer to release a wide range of blenders in the 1940s.
- Also, in 2010 Learning Curve released a small range called Early Engineers, featuring some of the main characters.
- The company releases a range of music styles, particularly ambient, electronica and electro.
- She released a second, similar range in November 2008 under the name 'Katie Price', to somewhat differing design.
- The label released a diverse range of music from pop through to indie/rock and dance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.