"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most American aid is either humanitarian or for development projects.
- The associated prize money of around half a million marks was used for his humanitarian projects.
- If you'd like to learn more about the Order's current humanitarian projects, you can check them out here.
- The benefit of the event is entirely dedicated to a humanitarian project.
- At least, he can go back to Cameroon and do a few humanitarian projects - right?
- Most of the money is spent on humanitarian projects like schools and medical centers.
- Saudi Arabia, for example, has spent more than $500 million on humanitarian and religious projects.
- In 2011 the Foundation allocated 1 million dollars to humanitarian and social projects.
- It's very easy to disguise a medical program as a humanitarian project.
- A large part of the money is to be given to Haiti for humanitarian projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.