"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Although the debate remains primarily conceptual with few real-world applications, scientists and land managers have already begun to consider several specific assisted colonization projects.
- The cost these people, these civilian human beings who are drafted into this colonization project, will pay.
- Some were forced by the National Guard to relocate into colonization projects in the rainforest.
- Lincoln also created an agency to direct his colonization projects.
- Millions of dollars have been invested in these colonization projects by private companies.
- Destroying Xh-33 's imminent colonization project was the least controversial solution of the several that had been available.
- It takes a government to buy one, and they are used for colonization projects only.
- It was a difficult time--the first years of any colonization project always are.
- But now let us suppose that this group entity," he continued quickly, "forming as it does a complete colonization project, has been artificially lengthened.
- He stayed on as an executive member of the Jewish Agency and in 1935 was put in charge of the agency's colonization project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.