"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The future of the B-2 itself is uncertain, but the technology used to build it is likely to have wide applicability in other military aerospace projects.
- While on a two-year tour of active duty in the United States Air Force, he worked on a variety of classified aerospace projects.
- Kalam played an integral role convincing the Union Cabinet to conceal the true nature of these classified aerospace projects.
- SSI circuits were crucial to early aerospace projects, and aerospace projects helped inspire development of the technology.
- He also worked on a highly classified aerospace project (that later became the space program).
- Deutsche Aerospace's size should make it better able to compete in European and international aerospace projects.
- He contributed to early military aerospace projects, including the V-2 and Wasserfall, and eventually became project director of Saturn V.
- He returned to the United States, earned an engineering degree and worked on aerospace projects for the Honeywell Corporation and others.
- In this way, boilerplate spacecraft allow components and aspects of cutting-edge aerospace projects to be tested while detailed contracts for the final project are being negotiated.
- In the long run, a wider hacker aerospace project aims to put an amateur astronaut onto the moon within the next 23 years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.