"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We're talking the public into not backing a space project.
- It had been the most expensive space project of all time.
- Every space project, as it developed, became entangled and complex beyond the understanding of any single human.
- "Ward, our space project will continue whether I'm successful with you or not."
- "You know they have top priority in the new space project?"
- European military space projects are the preserve of national governments.
- He's wanted in Washington as soon as possible for government conferences on a new space project.
- This technology is currently in development for other space projects.
- In addition to its political affairs, the Society has created a number of space related projects and programs.
- Such an achievement, the officials said, was rare in space projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.