"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Osanlou's calls for medical aid have been largely ignored by prison administrators.
- Life in the near future as noted by a college professor and prison administrator.
- To prison administrators, this was an unfortunate and - as of now - an unexplained lapse.
- But a growing number of prison administrators now say that locking up inmates for a while does little to make the public safer.
- He worked as a secretary from 1969, and as a prison administrator from 1971.
- The captain led him to a small, stuffy room up in the executive area where the warden and other prison administrators had their offices.
- She said the hospital had refused the request of prison administrators to keep her shackled in the operating room.
- Experienced prison administrators know that lifers are by far the easiest prisoners to manage.
- As Shirley was being released in September 2000, she gave the sweatpants to a prison administrator.
- The prison administrators and guards were rarely seen in town, however.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.