"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In large-scale search actions, hundreds of police and prison officials have searched cells in three big prisons notorious for violence, including one at Fresnes, not far from Disneyland Paris, in Marseille and in Clairvaux, in southern France.
- If you are concerned the Department of State may not be aware of your situation, you should request the police or prison officials to notify the embassy.
- Davidson's testimony was refuted by police and prison officials, and Sheriff Julius Harburger referred to Davidson as "the most cowardly prisoner he had ever seen".
- But the commission was vague about which police or prison officials might be responsible for the prisoners' mistreatment.
- To ensure that the United States is aware of your circumstances, request that the police and prison officials notify the U.S. embassy as soon as you are arrested or detained overseas.
- To ensure that the United States is aware of your circumstances, you should immediately request that police and prison officials notify the embassy in the event you are arrested or detained.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.