"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or, having murdered a tax inspector, you're going home to face prison.
- Now, he faces prison, and perhaps an increased financial burden.
- She faces prison and deportation at a sentencing on March 26.
- In January 1993, facing prison, he died of a drug overdose.
- Once again, he faced prison time or deportation if convicted.
- It is a clear message to tell young players that anyone thinking about doing this will face prison if they are caught.
- I am facing prison for having raised an alarm, period.
- She faced prison, but was instead given probation (2 years) and community service.
- I don't think he could have faced prison, either, and he knew that we'd find him.
- But when the women face prison, questions are raised about where to set the age of consent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.