"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both the House and Senate were considering the proposals against the backdrop of the prison scandal in Iraq and continuing unrest and uncertainty there.
- American missteps, prison scandals and growing corruption have added to his support.
- It was during the prison scandal.
- This one looked at assassination as part of the backdrop of the prison scandal:
- At worst, you see the response of New York officials to the prison scandal that came to light last week.
- Whether those changes contributed to the abuse of prisoners that grew horrifically more serious last fall is now at the center of the widening prison scandal.
- The prison scandal ended, for now - and, other senior officers say, probably for good - General Sanchez's hopes for promotion to full, four-star, general.
- Rush Limbaugh has accused liberal journalists of overreacting to the prison scandal.
- Mr. Rumsfeld's handling of another issue, the Red Cross reports on Iraq, is the most outrageous example of the administration's bad faith on the prison scandal.
- Seven years ago, Raymond L. Cotton was a central figure in a federal prison scandal so big it had a cinematic name: Operation Badfellas.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.