"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He told them not to withhold their feelings about prison life.
- He also hopes to publish a book about his prison life.
- But they say the nature of prison life makes segregation a necessity.
- It's a chance to get way from everyday prison life.
- "Earlier on, prison life left a lot to be desired, but I must say that today it is very good," he said.
- Those who study jails do not argue that prison life is easy.
- I was sent to a labor camp; prison life resumed.
- The family, curious about prison life, views Tom as some sort of hero.
- Work, such as cooking, baking, and cleaning were also a major part of prison life.
- Suddenly, every aspect of prison life calls for a specialist.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.