"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Members are guided by the underworld laws brought from Russian prisons.
- He reported that he was treated well in the Russian prison.
- Because this place doesn't match your preconceptions about Russian prisons, you're convinced it has to be a cover for something.
- He was released from Russian prison before the attack.
- Between 1912 and 1917 he spent in Russian prisons before being released in 1917.
- As he was asthmatic his health deteriorated quickly in Russian prison.
- He was the first to film inside Chinese and Russian maximum-security prisons.
- In Russian prison, one who was claimed so is considered to be subhuman.
- If they are extradited, they could face life in a Russian prison - or worse.
- Nobody lives that long in a Russian prison!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.