"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After four months in a Turkish prison, he escaped.
- The protest is against conditions in the Turkish prisons.
- If found guilty she would face up to 22 years in a Turkish prison.
- It estimated that more 6,000 political prisoners were being held in Turkish prisons.
- We all know that reform is needed in the Turkish prisons.
- We must not be indifferent to the massive violations of human rights in Turkish prisons.
- At that moment, we had a problem outside with a small group of people who do not agree with the situation in the Turkish prisons.
- Corruption, on the other hand, remains a major problem, and people are still being tortured in Turkish prisons.
- Perhaps 14 days in a Turkish prison would make a stronger impression, but that can hardly be called a gift.
- "About twenty years in a Turkish prison," she said, eyes wide.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.