"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "He walked out in the spring of 1980," she told the Washington Post.
- "I wouldn't ask any more of my own daughter," her former assistant principal told the Washington Post.
- "This is a big deal," he told the Washington Post.
- Officials told The Washington Post that the project would move into the final design stage.
- Smith later told the Washington Post he had chided her for the comment.
- As he told the Washington Post in a 1985 interview:
- In 1998, he told the Washington Post that he thought the total was fewer than 36.
- "I try not to make any judgment about what people do in their private lives," he told The Washington Post.
- You going to tell the Washington Post on me?
- "There is no policy," an economist who was leaving the department after 22 years told The Washington Post, back in 2002.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.