"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jobs used to be as secure as civil service posts.
- It was the most senior civil service post at the time.
- Upon graduating, he took a civil service post, but resigned it a few months later.
- Bureaucrats were given greater security of tenure and hiring for civil service posts began to be done by public examination.
- Senior civil service posts need to become political appointments.
- Most legal civil service posts do not require advocacy at any level.
- In 1846 he retired from the military and took up a civil service post.
- The commission is also consulted on changes in appointment procedures applicable to civil service posts.
- The property, which once had 780 service posts, was dissolved with effect from 30 June 2008.
- At the local level, election staff positions should be converted into civil service posts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.