"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He turned down several lesser posts before setting up as an independent consultant.
- They were either given lesser posts or had their contracts bought out.
- Even had this matter not come to light, we should by now anyway have considered transferring him to some lesser post.
- He held lesser posts in the service from 1951 to 1973.
- Or he could run for some lesser post.
- The president offered the departing general a lesser post and a medal for faithful service.
- When offered the lesser post of Housing, he refused.
- The call came from one of the lesser posts.
- Earlier he held lesser posts at the newspaper and was an executive with World Book.
- Its top officer took a lesser post and a second officer resigned.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.