"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I could use them as tomato stakes or gate posts."
- It is used for heavy structural work, gate posts, and big beams.
- Among its many features is "a stone fence with gate posts."
- Soon he turned the car between great gate posts and stopped before his home.
- How can I fix a gate post to a wall?
- That actually is a a railway gate post unless they've changed it, which I don't think they have.
- How can a gate post be fixed to a wall?
- There was a gate post with a sign hanging off it, and you came round the back drive to the house.
- Then he neared the pair of gate posts on his left.
- The stone wall in front with central gate posts is also an original feature of the property.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.