"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just don't start any trouble and we'll make port tomorrow.
- It would be taken very seriously if we made port!
- It appears the boat will be at sea for 24 to 36 hours before making port.
- If it was, then she might make port on this day and they could start loading before the week's end.
- "But does he want to stay in Portugal and make port?"
- With assistance, she was able to make port for repairs.
- Vintage ports are made only two or three times in each decade.
- He had hoped against hope that they could make port before the damage turned critical.
- Once those were in place the port was made of large oak beams.
- One more day and we would have made port.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.