"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Newspapers published front-page pictures of the smiling prince standing on a table in pale blue rompers.
- Readers are invited to notice how often nowadays the main front-page picture of their paper depicts death.
- A front-page picture showed a good fistflying scene of the disturbance in front of the Cathedral at noon.
- The subscriber Magazine has less advertisement and shows a larger front-page picture.
- Yes, the way in which the two teen-age girls dressed in the larger front-page picture was in poor taste.
- The face was the same one that recently figured in hundreds of photo opportunities and front-page pictures around the world.
- The front-page picture the Times ran the day after the second presidential debate does make Dole look like a decomposing monster.
- There were some remarks about the front-page picture, but no one questioned Jake about his new client or the killings.
- Newspapers carried front-page pictures of the feast from previous years.
- All the visit gets is front-page pictures with "reefer" captions pointing to stories inside.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.