"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Q: Does the site have lots of before-and-after pictures of penises dangling next to rulers?
- Built in 1895, it was once a real beauty as you'll be able to tell from the before-and-after pictures in the memorial hall on the ground floor.
- She offered assessments from three veterinary assistants, and showed before-and-after pictures of the animals, allegedly now doing much better.
- You see before-and-after pictures in magazines, but it doesn't hit home until you see someone 24 hours a day living a different life.
- The outcome was sort of like those before-and-after pictures on miracle weight loss commercials.
- Ditto for the before-and-after pictures of clients; photos aren't scientific evidence.
- Don't you wish TV would show before-and-after pictures of the women whose bodies change so dramatically between Olympics?
- The albums of before-and-after pictures also get mixed reviews as guides to competency.
- In fact, there are a lot of before-and-after pictures and testimonials from people who have lost weight on her program.
- They released striking before-and-after pictures to show that the spacecraft should now begin to live up to its original promise of peering deep into the universe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.