"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was released by Monogram Pictures on December 15, 1940.
- During his long career, Morgan worked extensively for Monogram Pictures.
- Gray appeared in a number of westerns throughout the 1930s, 1940s and 1950s, many of which were produced by Monogram Pictures.
- (Monogram Pictures continued the series from 1944 to 1949 with 17 more entries.)
- At a cost of 1.1 million dollars, it was considered the most expensive film put out by Monogram Pictures.
- He was hired by Monogram Pictures for a long string of outdoor action pictures.
- Released by Monogram Pictures, the film was made on an extremely low budget.
- The character starred in a series of films for Monogram Pictures.
- He also played romantic leads in a string of features for Monogram Pictures.
- After taking drama lessons, she embarked on a film career, signing a contract with Monogram Pictures.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.