"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Fixing a case requires participation from both the prosecutor and the trial judge.
- However this treatment requires complete cooperation and participation of all family members.
- Stage 1 requires participation in a rehabilitation and education program.
- But reproduction, as commonly understood in American culture, requires participation of both parents.
- This approach requires active participation from both the patient and the therapist.
- And change is a process which requires democratic participation.
- Picture books have never worked quite the same way, because they require adult participation.
- Often it is the smaller organizations that require more active participation, because they are less well known.
- Clubs also have the ability to organize club activities, which require participation from their members.
- The national managers required full participation in the campaign by all the firm's regions and branches.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.