"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The economy was strong, which led to an important political participation.
- In 1982 a further, very limited, form of political participation was started.
- In making their demands all of these groups called for full political participation.
- In fact, he seemed to take on political participation as his new hobby.
- Restricting women's economic, political and social participation is a human rights issue.
- She has been active over time promoting women's human rights and political participation around the world.
- We might wonder why the youth are not very interested in more traditional type of political participation.
- Media labs play a role in society to understand the new ways of education, culture, communication and even political participation.
- He said that such results had "a chilling effect on black political participation."
- Most political participation had been confined to making campaign contributions, she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.