"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They will demand participation, contribution and yes, sacrifice, from all of us.
- The management of the National Curriculum is going to demand participation.
- They demanded full participation by all groups.
- Demanding full and immediate participation in American society 4.
- One way Ms. Harvey demands aural participation is with dynamics.
- His exploration of her mouth became almost rhythmic as the rest of his body began demanding participation.
- Neighborhood groups are becoming powerful and demanding greater participation in decision malting.
- He turned instead to the oratorio, which demanded massive public participation on the part of musicians and listeners.
- Oil-producing countries demanded participation in the control of the oil within their country.
- His concerns were echoed by other locals who demanded participation in the process.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.