"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was in this period of time, were youth participation increased.
- To enlist youth participation in the safeguarding of mental, physical and environmental health.
- These help to promote intercultural dialogue and youth participation for a wide range of young people across Europe.
- Blue stands for youth participation, personal development, non-formal and experiential education.
- Since the law's passage, youth participation in the state fairs has risen sharply.
- The principal objectives of the organisation are increasing youth participation in political, economic, and social life.
- Its primary purpose is to encourage youth participation within the community.
- The aim of the campaign is to improve the image of young people by increasing youth participation in the media.
- The group sought to inaugurate a much greater youth participation in far right politics.
- During the 2007-08 period, youth participation on the islands increased by 50% on the previous year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.