"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With or without U.S. participation, harmonization goes into effect in three weeks.
- As the latter conflict escalated, the US participation became overt.
- Without use of the flexible mechanisms, costs without US participation were estimated at less than 0.1%.
- Defending the first military intervention of his presidency, he said US participation in the coalition...
- On the downside, US participation was disappointing and may have reflected active 'campaigning' behind the scenes.
- She returned to Washington the next morning, determined to oppose U.S. participation in the war.
- But it has never been so clear in recent years as in the Balkans how important US participation is.
- Thus, U.S. participation in the organization that Wilson had worked so hard to create was nullified.
- The League of Nations was established without U.S. participation in 1920.
- Some members personally visited their Congressmen to lobby against the U.S. participation in the war.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.