"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One reason for this is the Guardian's openness to employee participation.
- They also need to maintain a culture of employee participation, which should have been developed before the buyout happened.
- It is suggested that employee participation has helped the company maintain its entrepreneurial spirit.
- A new skill-based payment system was designed with employee participation.
- The program aims to develop employers into advocates for employee participation in the military.
- In conclusion, the scale of employee participation will be decided through free negotiations between the companies concerned and the workers.
- A third step is required for, if we take this employee participation seriously, it should also apply to restructuring and changes in companies.
- A major problem, which required lengthy negotiations, was the situation with regard to employee participation.
- The latter would have led to the circumvention of employee participation.
- "We're simply looking for some level of employee participation."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.