"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What is emerging is a new theory of workers' rights and worker participation.
- Only at that point was the door opened for increased worker participation.
- One network form, the quality control circle, will help revitalize worker participation and productivity hi American business.
- And companies that do so have been reluctant to encourage worker participation by contributing money to the savings accounts.
- Companies adopting the European statute would have to choose between three versions of worker participation.
- Although rare in this country, worker participation in management is more common overseas.
- The charter also calls for some worker participation in corporate decisions.
- We need this European company to come supplied with minimum standards of worker participation.
- In doing so, we are faced with certain difficulties: for example, the problem of worker participation.
- The issue of consultations and worker participation has been much discussed here - and not only today.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.