"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tunisian officials were undecided about whom to support, and they did not close access to their airfields to either side.
- Following the blast, Tunisian officials identified his remains through dental records.
- Tunisian officials thus say they feel even more vindicated in their approach toward Islamists after Sept. 11.
- One hundred of those being tried could be sentenced to death, Tunisian officials said.
- The Tunisian officials said investigators believed that the driver did not act alone but "received help from abroad."
- Tunisian officials and Western diplomats have stopped short of linking the attack to Al Qaeda.
- He was turned over to Tunisian officials in October 2001 and jailed.
- (Tunisian officials say she is a respected businesswoman and her company has nothing to do with the government's seeking to maintain control.)
- Tunisian officials defend the country's Internet record.
- "The sites that are blocked belong to fundamentalist and terrorist groups," one Tunisian official said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.