"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Angolan officials have offered clemency to individual members of Unita.
- Angolan officials have said that two million people live in the drought-affected area.
- In a sharp break with past policy, Angolan officials now indicate that they will seek a political solution to their nation's long-running civil war.
- Angolan officials said they had sent an extra 1,700 soldiers to Cabinda to protect the Pope.
- They said they were urgently trying to get in touch with Angolan officials about it.
- Last week, he was interviewed in the presence of Angolan officials at a military hospital here, where he is recovering from war wounds.
- Angolan officials have disputed these figures, and there is no way to verify them.
- Angolan officials are sensitive to comparisons with the Soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan.
- Angolan officials declined to answer questions from Western reporters today.
- Senior Angolan officials were reported to be furious, and the chief spokesman for the ministry of finance refused to answer questions about the report.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.