"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Officials suggested such things because it was what they were able to think of.
- Officials had suggested that only about 1,500 troops might be moved.
- Other officials have suggested that some of the 14 will not be charged.
- Some officials now suggest that all 10 states might not enter the Union at the same time.
- That, German officials have suggested, could mean one of two things.
- Officials suggested that some people might have been confused about how much their $11 got them.
- But former officials of the bank suggest that the independence may not have been so real.
- The program may work better here than it would elsewhere, local officials suggest.
- Several officials, however, suggested it was in its early stages.
- Some officials suggest the takeover will run out of time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.