"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The tone of its first meetings with Congolese officials has been cooperative.
- But this year, two Congolese officials took a less sentimental view.
- The use of legitimate border crossings in these areas is safe, though Congolese officials may request payments to cross these borders.
- The scene in question involves a group of Belgian and Congolese officials deciding whether to kill Lumumba.
- And Congolese officials apparently feel that the document places the rebels on equal footing with their Government, which they object to.
- Today, Congolese officials accused Rwanda of deploying 7,000 fresh troops two weeks ago.
- He said he had talked to top Congolese officials, who told him that the president was dead.
- I had a few different projects planned, but my efforts were met with extreme resistance from Congolese officials.
- It was not until the following day that a senior Congolese official who spoke Chibemba saved them and apologised for their mistreatment.
- The United Nations team's expertise became a threat to Congolese officials who did not want a full accounting of the deaths, human rights groups say.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.