"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Mexican officials have urged more study of the issue.
- At the same time, public officials were urging people to go about their normal lives during the holiday season.
- In some cases, elected officials have even urged universities to take strong action.
- Officials urged anyone who sees the barrels to report them to the police and to keep their distance.
- Other officials also urged caution but said there was no specific information about a terrorist attack.
- Officials urged people not to panic, and a national emergency task force was established.
- Officials urge businesses in the area to close and public transport is suspended.
- Officials urged residents not to touch anything odd found in their boxes.
- American officials in Washington urged caution, however, saying the factions were far from a real peace agreement.
- On radio and television, public officials urged residents to bide their time for a few more days.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.