"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The official, who was over 30 yards away from the incident, awarded a penalty kick, which began United's comeback from 2-0 down to eventually win 5-2.
- The report alleged that a former official at the agency had awarded $7.7 million in no-bid contracts to organizations she ran.
- The officials misheard Pittsburgh's call and awarded Detroit the ball, who went on to win 19-16 on their first drive in overtime.
- Williams blocked a Hunter shot with 11.4 seconds remaining, but when the ball went out of bounds, the officials awarded it to Detroit.
- So early on, officials awarded the low-interest financing to other projects that they believed would benefit the city's economy.
- The official had awarded 3 points.
- Thus, after some confusion, the officials awarded the gold medal to his teammate, Hayes Jones.
- When he refused to leave, the officials awarded the forfeit to A&M.
- After a delay of several seconds, the officials awarded the ball to Washington.
- The officials also improperly awarded themselves payments of $250 each time they attended an executive board meeting, the review board said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.