"move" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's a bad time to move troops around down there.
- Or you could give the orders to move your troops west and north.
- It was just about impossible to move troops or anything else back to the north.
- The better the road, the quicker he can move his troops.
- We're getting ready to move our troops, mister, so take your son and get out of the way.
- It's going to take time to move troops up from the west side of the perimeter.
- Both sides used the dark for moving supplies and troops.
- How else can you move troops through the hills at any speed?
- "So they can move troops past the dam by doing it a little at a time, and we can't stop them."
- Room was made for the new reinforcements by moving troops south.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.