"mind" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked at Ruth, and she did not seem to mind in the least.
- Other students don't mind a little fear in the air.
- But of course Random did not mind in the least.
- The fact that we like to mind our own business in many cases is no different to everyone else.
- I wouldn't mind in the least if people did talk.
- He smiled at the mother and asked if, for a while, she would not mind reading in his place.
- He could not call to mind one young lady in particular.
- Tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind a month in the sun with her.
- Mind you, in a small place like this, everyone must be a friend of the family.
- We have others for just such an emergency, I do not mind a little fun once in a while.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.