"mind" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Perhaps you should stay in bed and mind your own business for a rare change.
- Governments do not have a right to mind it for us.
- Never mind the legal side of it for a minute.
- I actually don't mind it for a bit - something different.
- Mind you, for most of that time he was out west.
- He had not brought her face to mind for twenty years.
- "Are there any such times that come to mind for you?"
- I do not mind so much for myself- father is dead.
- He didn't mind the cold so much for a few moments.
- But she really didn't mind it so much for herself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.