"mind" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If that's the phrase that comes to mind about these players, than it really does tell us all we need to know.
- There is another reason to mind about the future of our countryside.
- Americans don't often mind about the history so much, do they?
- Never mind about your prayers - you can say them in bed.
- I don't mind talk about others getting the job when I'm the man who has got it.
- She didn't really mind about her assignment - she'd done it before.
- And you could just as well have said so to me in the first place; why should I mind about your friends?
- Therefore, say whatever you like, and do not mind about the difference of our ages.
- Never mind about that for now; we'll come back to it.
- "And what's the first thing that comes to mind about my car?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.