"military" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Military spending in and of itself doesn't really tell us much.
- Who knows by how much military spending can be cut?
- But, they add, the fight then could be over military spending.
- By the year 2001, American military spending would be less than half its current level.
- He would cut military spending by $150 billion over five years.
- In the third world alone, military spending is now running at more than $200 billion a year.
- Military spending would come down over 10 percent this year.
- The Senate is expected to deal with military spending next month.
- Other areas like education, culture and health care increased much less than military spending.
- But every country gives a different for their military spending.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.