"military" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Florida became subject to the military authority of the federal government in 1867.
- He had both the military authority and economic power to help fund education.
- The military authorities are still playing too great a part in the social and political life of that nation.
- Whatever you say to me will not be repeated to any military authority.
- After two hours the meeting got out of control and the military authorities closed it down.
- Because of long lines however, police and military authorities decided to keep the doors open.
- To the military authorities then in power it was a clear and present danger.
- In this game, the player has all military authority over their selected nation.
- Each district works closely with the military authorities in the area.
- Military authorities may take police powers if they judge it necessary.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.