"material" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I decided to test it out on various kinds of reading material.
- I think there are enough reading materials and writing opportunities in my life already.
- It involved reading material from one of their required courses in college.
- It has computers and a wide range of reading material.
- We read enough material and articles to realize there is a problem here.
- Rather, they also ask the student to read material and compose a short response.
- He passed it on to a young American missionary who was teaching at the school, because she had run out of reading material.
- Reading speed is usually faster when students read materials they can easily understand.
- That does not include the hours needed to read preparatory material and keep up with each business.
- "With a textbook there is only reading material and a flat picture."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.