"material" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I thought getting experience was the way to get material."
- We want to know where you got your ideas and materials.
- "It didn't take much to get enough material to write a book."
- "We get relatively little material from the field," he said.
- You know Robert is going to get material for a new book.
- Where did the tree even get genetic material to learn from?
- "We have not tried to get materials from intelligence services," he said.
- For teachers it is a way to get free materials in tight budget times.
- In response, state education and school board officials said there was enough time to get materials into classrooms.
- Plus, it's a good place to get material for the strip.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.