"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They looked more splendid than they usually did, but they also looked doubtful.
- "This always looks so splendid, but it's really very uncomfortable, isn't it?"
- I think you all look perfectly splendid in your illusory bodies!
- And it looked splendid - bright and crystal clear.
- It looks rather splendid, but it attracted so much attention that after two days she took it all out.
- In his uniform he looked more splendid than he had in the woods.
- So with the weather forecast looking unseasonally splendid now really is the time to get out and enjoy Britain's favourite flower.
- The Statue of Liberty looked small and splendid off to the left.
- Beatrice looked more splendid even than the younger ones.
- Women with hazel eyes look perfectly splendid in it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.