"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I do believe you look more magnificent than ever.
- When illuminated at night, the monument looks truly magnificent.
- I have said that he was a strikingly handsome man, but at that moment he looked absolutely magnificent.
- In an interview, Cowan said she wanted to make the women "look magnificent, as they truly are.
- He turned away from the mirror to look at her, and decided she looked absolutely magnificent.
- "My dear lady Dianora, you are looking more magnificent than ever."
- With its original paint - red, green and gold - this ornament must have looked magnificent.
- And he looked far too magnificent for little Beth Armitage to handle.
- They showed a set once on the Antique Roadshow that was in a museum and it really looked pretty magnificent.
- The Swiss Guards had looked magnificent in their uniforms of gold, white, and red.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.